1. First attach the USB reciever to computer. You should now have reciever without any drivers in system manger.
2. Download this file and extract the files somewhere.
3. Select update driver for the reciever and select the location you extracted files in.
4. Now download this file and extract content to C:\windows\system32 (runtime libraries for visual C)
5. Download ATI Remote wonder software (Multil version, EN version didint work for me) install the software and reboot. You will recieve couple of errors after install but you can ignore these.
Voilá! Now you have fully working ATI remote wonder controller on 64 Bit Windows 7
You can find plugins for remote wonder here